May Long weekend
Another may long here and almost gone. Friday was rainy and cold so we stayed home, made popcorn and watched movies, I cleaned of course. Saturday it wasn't raining so we pulled the trailer out to the lake. I complained all the way... it didn't stop there, camping with an 18month old and white puppy in the wet sandy mud, not the best time, but totally do-able. (I still complained.) S decided we should stay over night, more complaining by me and screaming by baby as he isn't used to sleeping in a bed and we didn't have a bottle for him. After on hour of screaming and fighting him I sent in the big guy, daddy. Within 5 minutes J was fast asleep, at least for a few hours.
Sunday morning came faster than ever and we packed up and headed home. Sunday was spent napping, buying groceries, laundry and cleaning.
Today we have Jonnie over playing in the sunshine with the kids while Steve and Cam are moving the boat, moving the fastback and now off at the driving range. I am heading downstairs to clean (I am sensing a pattern here) or to scrapbook. Once I download the photos from my dads camera I will upload them so you can see just how dirty a little white dag can get! All in all it was a great family weekend even with my complaining!
0 comments:
Post a Comment