Ahhh warm weather!

Finally, nice warm weather! It has been great! I have more color to my skin so far this year than I did all of last year! Only downside to this awesome weather is the basement has been abandoned while we work on the back yard, clean out the garage, clean the boat, start packing the trailer, clean the exterior of the house, go to the bottle depot, clean the drive way, play in the sprinkler, fill the pool, splash in the water table, dig out summer toys, etc, etc, etc.... Tomorrow is supposed to be the warmest yet, +26!!! But after that it may rain for a few days so back to the basement we go!



I swear the more we do the more ideas we have for our home, today we had a company come in to give us a quote for our kitchen. The last BIG reno that I have dreamed about for years and years... Only time and money will tell when it will happen. (catch that S, "WHEN" it will happen, lol!)

As for the babies... Justin needs to start talking!!! I understand what he wants, I just want to hear him day it, and as soon as he does the potty training begins! Easton told me today that he loves me "as much as a cow", I hope this is as good as the love you like a dog comment last month! The boys also managed to leave Breanna’s DS on the floor (easton) and put it in the water table (justin)!!! It still works but the screen has water spots which thankfully Bre thinks is so cool! I am so excited to have Breanna home for the summer. I hope we find a few precious opportunities to spend some time alone together before we both have to head back to school in the fall.


Well it was a long warm day working my butt off again so as per usual I am going to crash in bed and start again tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment