The wind is blowing and the snow has fallen...
If April showers bring May flowers then what does snow in April bring? Time will tell I guess. During the past few weeks there are so many thoughts running through my head that I can not keep up to them, this is a sure sign of spring in my world!As this blog will probably tell I am all over the map with thoughts! We are finishing up the family room and play area down stairs this weekend then will only have the office area and wine cellar to complete, yippee!!! I couldn't be happier to have that space back and have the room to play with the kids. It's been almost two months since we started this unplanned renovation and I am so done with all the dust, debris and hard hard work but I know it will be worth it, completely worth every moment! I never could have or would have been able to do it with out my amazing husband and his skills! I love seeing him take such pride in his work and he has a surprising ability to keep me on task! I want to post pictures but am having trouble, it comes out letters and numbers... any one know why? So much more to write but it will have to wait as I am very tired from having my three children plus an additional two for the past 24hours. So much fun but now I am going to get ready for bed and curl up with a book or home improvement magazine!
0 comments:
Post a Comment