Spring Break, part II
Justin is napping, Easton is resting (aka playing with a water gun in bed) and Breanna is reading a book out loud. Life is good! This morning we ran alot of errands while our SUV is getting new tires put on. We stopped at the dollar store with nana and bought lots of balls and outdoor toys for the summer. Yippee! It's really windy out today so we may have to wait until tomorrow to try them out in the back yard. To be honest I don't know who is more excited about all the toys, the puppy or the kids! This weekend I hoped to get work done on the basement but Steve suggested we take the kids on a road trip to the mountains for a hike, hot spring and some quality family time, I like his thinking! More to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Come to Banff next week!! I will be there most of the week drinking wine at Banff Springs Hotel...wait, I mean attending a course.
Post a Comment