Help is on the way in the form of love! Mother-in-law to the rescue! Too boot my most favorite Blake brother and sister-in-law are coming for a visit too! The cherry on top would be seeing my niece and nephew but they will be chilling on a beach in Mexico. I am a little jealous but I also just love and miss them so very much.
Ahhhh, spring! Baby J has discovered the great outdoors and wants to be outside as much as he can, when it is time to come in he ends up in a crying fit, every time!
Easton doesn't share the same enthusiasm on heading outside but doesn't really have a choice

, we give him the boot to the back yard! Peanut loves the outdoors except maybe in this photo while picking up bits and pieces that Tundra tore apart all winter long (toys, recycling, milk jugs, etc...) This was
Breannas punishment for back talking and not getting her butt out to the truck after school, time after time again! Lets just say she has learned her lesson, at least in the punctuality department!
Tonight we had her parent/teacher interview and everything said was outstanding. She is doing incredible in all her classes (except 'music', satisfactory - so she won't be the next Hannah Montana, I am okay with that!) I saw and heard everything Mrs Yakimik had to say but nothing prepared me for seeing her project that was posted outside her classroom. They had to write down what they would ask a leprechaun if they ever met one and my little girl said she would ask the leprechaun for "money for cancer" research. I was so proud and almost started crying. She is such a wonderful daughter, back talking and all!
We also started making a train made out of cookies this evening for an Easter decoration/treat. I will post a photo when we get it finished tomorrow, so far all I can say is the icing is yummy!!! How amused we can be for a 10dollar kit from the grocery store! I love my life!
0 comments:
Post a Comment