Okay so how did this happen!?! I wasn't even looking for a job!
I guess it started last December when I had to observe a dental office for my application to college. While I was there I was very comfortable and enjoyed the atmosphere. At the end of the afternoon the dentist pulled me aside and gave me his personal email address and mentioned if he were ever looking for help he would let me know. Low and behold last week an email came in and so I went last night for my interview. It was nice and casual and at the end of it we both agreed it was a good fit for both the clinic and myself. I think it will really give me an advantage when I start college in the fall.
I start working at the dental office tomorrow so today I am basically freaking out and planning childcare, cleaning the house, discussing it with my husband and kids and did I mention freaking out!?! I haven't worked in over 3 years!!!
On a side note, Easton just told me he "loved me as much as a dog" I think this is a good thing!?! Lol!
Speaking of "dogs", last week I heard Justin crying as I was making dinner so I came down the hall thinking he was behind the bunk beds, to my surprise he was IN the dogs kennel! Being who I am I grabbed my camera and took some video and pictures before I helped him out!
Okay so the stress level is subsiding as I look through the photos I just downloaded. My kids and
hubbie are my life and working a few hours a week (20-28!) won't take that away! It is a good transition before I head off daily to college in the fall. One last photo for the day, this is what I do to amuse my sick kids and myself ....make a fort! Woo Hoo!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment