Spring Cleaning is in the air!

The weather has been so beautiful this week, it has truly been a breath of fresh air! What a perfect time to start spring cleaning! I started in the kitchen with the stove, inside/out and upside down! Then got distracted and started in the boys room where I cleaned EVERYTHING and re-arranged the furniture and now there is way more room to play! Today I stormed peanuts room, it's disturbing how much dust can collect behind dressers and beds, yuck! The kids rooms actually sparkle... now how do I keep it this way!?!
I have found it a refreshing change of pace hanging out a home all day and not be renovating. Secretly (or not so secretly now) I love cleaning!!! It is a stress relief technique, it has instant gratification and somedays it's the only way I can stay awake til bed time!
I also decided we would tackle one more challenge this week... I threw away (actually put in the recycling) the last two remaining bottles. I think Bre was off a bottle by this point and know Easton lost his bottle when he got his feeding tube at 16months of age, so I took the plunge. His nap time was a breeze, most in part because he was up at 6:30am. I can only hope bedtime is as easy tonight! Fingers Crossed!
This weekend I hope to make a serious dent on the basement. Finish drywalling and start mudding and taping, it's so close I can almost see it! As well many hours will be spent playing outdoors with all the kids.
Oh Nuts! He is up crying already, 1 hour nap... not a good sign :-(

0 comments:

Post a Comment