SPRING BREAK!!!

Woo Hoo Spring Break is here! It is great having Breanna home for a whole week. Today is her first day off school and she is already pouting because she didn't get the propeller on Super Mario Brothers (on the Wii) but I reminded her that she was invited for a sleep over at Danicas so I am sure her attitude will improve! Tomorrow we are going swimming with the Rossnagels at Servus Place, I am already looking forward to it! The kids however don't know yet. Wednesday, hmmm we will see what develops, Thursday Tracy and Lawson are coming over then it's Good Friday and we get daddy home all day, maybe some more swimming or more than likely we will be finishing off the basement this weekend, dare to dream! I can not thank my husband enough for all the long days and hard work he has put into the basement.
In another turn of events I resigned my position at the dental office. So many reasons but the biggest I can't even put into words, it just "wasn't right, right now." Phew! I am very content and extremely thankful to be at home with my kiddos until school starts in the fall.
We have been lucky to have my nephew Jon over alot this weekend and I managed to take a few pics, one posed the other is them in the natural element! Notice Easton twirling his hair in the first photo! Both him and Justin do it when they are tired, and I just think it's adorable!
Before we know it the Easter Bunny will be hopping around here and I am anxiously awaiting the children's reaction. I wonder if Justin will "get it" this year...
Well off to bake cookies, mmmmm.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment